* If your child DOES NOT EAT BREAKFAST, you may drop-off in front of the school.
* If your child EATS BREAKFAST, you can GO PAST the front drop-off line and proceed to the back to drop student near the cafeteria.
* Front entry drop-off students should ONLY EXIT on the PASSENGER side since there is moving traffic on the driver's side.
* Regardless of your student's entry door, please pull up to the furthest cone before letting your child out of the vehicle.
* Front entry drop-off cars should remain BEHIND the crosswalk. The area in front of the crosswalk is reserved for bus drop-off ONLY.
* Walkers and bus riders will be dismissed from the front of the school.
* Car riders will be picked up in the back of the school. For safety and efficiency of our dismissal procedures, anyone arriving to campus by car should join the car rider line and pick up students from the back.
* For afternoon car line pick-up, we will run 2 lines.
* DO NOT EXIT THE VEHICLE to buckle your child in the loading zone. Please pull forward to the BUCKLE ZONE to assist your child.
*Reminder: Ride changes need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE 2:30 PM to guarantee delivery. We are unable to dismiss students early after 2:15, unless they have an appointment.